A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Oh my, I am glad Halloween is behind us!  The kids had a ton of fun this year, but I am exhausted! 


Last night we went to the church where I was raised for their annual pumpkin patch party.  It was crazy busy with people; I couldn't believe the awesome turnout!  It was nice to see some familiar faces and re-introduce my kids. 














 Tonight we made a couple of special stops as the sun went down. My parents were in town, so BB spent the rest of the night with them at home as they handed out candy.  The three big kids and I went around a long block trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. It was a busy night, and the weather was absolutely beautiful.  They are thrilled with the load of goodies they brought home.  For now they get to enjoy.  Some day soon we will sort it out and donate a bunch to the local food bank.

Took Sweets back to her dad when all was done.  So glad she got to stay and trick-or-treat with us!

1 comment: