A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dentist

Three appointments at the dentist today. Routine checkup for Sweets - all looks good, no cavities. Sealants for May and Buddy - done in a flash, no problems (love that laughing gas!). This pediatric dentist office is wonderful with the kids. May had a terrible experience when she first got sealants around age 6 (I have to say the experience and staff at that office were not kid appropriate), and she had adverse reactions to any trip to the dentist office for years. I think she is finally over it!

Tomorrow is the six month doctor's appointment for BB. Poor baby will get more shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment