A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Saturday, October 16, 2010

State Fair

We spent today at the State Fair.  BB was fabulous, feeling and eating much better than yesterday.  The other kids had a ball and did quite well for such a long day.  Miss M went with us, making the day much more fun for me. 

We ate frozen bananas covered with chocolate, turkey legs, Indian tacos, lemonade, and soda.  We rode on a few rides.  Buddy even went on some of the big kid rides and came off smiling!  I'm so proud of him for not being scared!  Sweets went on a monster ride with Miss M and loved it!  Sweets was barely tall enough to ride it; they measured her twice.  Yep, here is the ride!  It even spun upside down for a while!
We finished the night with a trip to the barns to see the animals.  What a fun day with all the kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment