A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, October 15, 2010

Times 3

Tonight marked the third trip for urgent care in less than three weeks.  At least this time it was a different child!  The rest of the household is well, but it appears BB now has a stomach virus.  He couldn't keep anything down from mid-morning on.  After throwing up even electrolyte solution, I called the doctor's office just before closing time.  Directions: take him to the ER to avoid dehydration. 

After a thorough checkout, they declared him healthy except for a possible virus and gave him an anti-nausea medicine.  So far he has kept down about four ounces.  BB is sleeping peacefully now.  Hopefully, I can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment