A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Still Summer

Since it is still over 100 degrees here, we thought we would enjoy the pool this afternoon. BB absolutely loves the water. Today is the first day he has been in the pool since he started sitting up by himself, so I put him in the little doggie float. He was quite content!
(Don't worry! BB is not floating by himself; May hid under the float for the picture above.)

Buddy and BB

May and BB

It was a fun afternoon! Sweets is coming over tomorrow after church for at least a week during her fall break.  She has two and a half weeks before school reconvenes!

No comments:

Post a Comment