A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

6 Month Checkup

BB saw the doctor today for his six month checkup. He passed with flying colors! He weighed 18 lbs 3 oz and was 28 1/2 inches long - big baby for six months. He got three shots and didn't really even cry until the third one; then he was over it in a couple of minutes. BB is truly the best baby around!

1 comment:

  1. so cute :)

    I will shoot you an email once the new blog is all set up! i keep tabs on your blog too. i also see us both leave comments on a few of the same blogs, great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete