A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Sunday, October 17, 2010

More State Fair

Sweets and the largest animal in the pen!

Not an animal person!

She finally found the baby pigs!

Smiles from Sweets, Buddy, and May

I'm still amazed at Buddy's willingness to go on the bigger rides like the one above.  He normally won't even go on the baby roller coaster, but he went on this hang glider ride which went up high and fast, as well as another ride which travelled in a fast circle and even covered up the riders making it dark.  He is really growing up!

Yesterday was so much fun!  Of course, I have a million things to do today as a result, but it was worth it.  A day of family fun and togetherness goes a long way!

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome, we just went to a fair this summer that had that ride. my husband and son loved it.

    my little one and i ended the snow cones :)

    ReplyDelete