A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pushing the Last Minute

It's been one of those weeks...  Sunday night starting at 10pm, I wrote a six page paper for my Monday class.  Yeah, procrastination until the last minute. 

Yesterday morning I ended up driving 40 miles to Sweets' house to assist her dad with an issue (last minute notice).  On another topic, I found out he missed his appointment for the paternity test for Lil Sis, so it now has to be rescheduled. 

Every day at work lately has been swamped with more than I can possibly complete.  I stayed too long yesterday, after getting in late, and made it to class one minute before it started.  Three hours of boredom later, I was so happy to drag my exhausted self home.

Today May started throwing up after school.  She stayed home tonight while Buddy went to church.  He absolutely didn't want to miss since they wore their Halloween costumes.

Tomorrow morning Miss M goes on vacation for four days to see family out of state.  Buddy and May will have to go to after care at school and BB will have his longest day yet at daycare.  Friday I have a school commitment at the court, then will have to drive back to pick up the three kids from after care and daycare, then drive across town to pick up Sweets.  Wish me luck that we actually get dinner before 7pm that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment