A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Square Dancing

This afternoon was an all church BBQ and square dance.  Food was great and square dancing was even more fun!  I had the privilege of being partners with all three of my older children for at least a little while.  Buddy was much more interested in the bounce houses though.  May participated under duress but seemed to have fun anyway.  Sweets impressed everyone by coming in from the bounce houses toward the end and jumping right into the square.  BB sat and watched the motion from his stroller.  I think we all enjoyed the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment