A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Monday, November 15, 2010

Extra Trip

After my class this afternoon, I drove the rest of the way over to Sweets' house to return her glasses.  I think she may have not-so-accidentally forgotten them when it was time to go home last night.  At least law school is already halfway to her house, so I didn't have to make a separate 80 mile round trip!

Sweets was in a good mood and thrilled that I came over.  She was still in the same clothes she wore beginning yesterday after church.  She said she wore her school uniform over them.  I asked her to change while I was there, so at least I know she has clean clothes for tomorrow.  No such luck on a shower - the water heater is still broken (since December).  She waits until she comes to my house to take a shower on the weekend.  The front door was finally fixed though, so it no longer has a hole in it. Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment