A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, November 19, 2010

Eight!

Sweets is eight years old. 
She has grown so much and is such a beautiful girl!
Sweets at a year old.

Tonight I drove over to pick her up and took her and her dad to Out*back Steak*house to celebrate her birthday.

Sweets last month.

She has so much potential: very smart, fierce independence, soft spot for all animals, beautiful singing voice, caring heart, and a loving spirit.

Thank you, Lord, for bringing Sweets into my life.
Thank you for letting me be her "mom".
Bless her and help her through turmoil.
Reassure her that You are always with her and have a plan for her.
Help me to continue to meet her needs and help her become the person You desire her to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment