A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, November 12, 2010

Cousins

Tonight we enjoyed dinner out with cousins, two from out of state and a couple that is local.  We enjoyed the best fajitas in town and had a great time visiting.  They met BB for the first time and oooed and aaahed over him.  BB was delightful and willing to go to anyone.  But when he came back to me, he snuggled into my shoulder.  It was so precious and sweet!  It was wonderful telling them the story of how BB came to be with us (and now will likely stay with us) and how he is truly a blessing from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment