A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Zoo Lights

Tonight Miss M and I took the kids to see the 3.5 million lights at the zoo.  It was sprinkling as we were driving, and both of us were wondering if we should really continue.  Ended up being a beautiful mild night with only a hint of moisture from the sky. 

The kids enjoyed the lights, Sweets pet the stingrays, we wandered throught the gift shop and I covertly bought one more Christmas gift.  We finished the evening with a stop at Yogurt*land to calm the hunger pains on the way home.  It was a night to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment