A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Monday, December 6, 2010

Splish Splash

I was taking a bath...

BB loves to play and splash in the water!  Tonight I let him have at it.  (Just a little lot of water on the floor & counter to cleanup.)  He can stay in the bath until he prunes up and still come out smiling!  Although lately he cries when you take him out of his wet playground.

The kitchen sink is just about too little to bathe BB.  I think we are about to graduate to the deeper sink in the laundry room!

1 comment:

  1. so cute :) the back of his head looks VERY similar to Jospeh's :)

    ReplyDelete