A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Catching Up...

Well, sort of.  I am catching up on badly needed sleep.  Even BB has been sleeping in late.  I'm going to have to work hard to get back on a school schedule before Monday!

Unfortunately, I'm not getting much else done - so far.  I took the week off work to do the multitude of tasks that have been postponed for weeks months around the house.  I had such high hopes, but so far, I'm still just catching up from the holiday events.  But I've got my list ready and will make progress tomorrow!

On a good note, I finally got my fingerprints for my adoption license today (no, the fingerprints for my foster care license don't transfer - go figure!).  The only remaining item is a physician's statement for my two already adopted children.  This was a last minute additional requirement that I found out about last week.  Hopefully, the pediatrician will fill out the paper during BB's nine month checkup next week without needing a well-check appointment.  Otherwise, it make take a month to get the other two in for an appointment.  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment