A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, December 17, 2010

Star of Wonder

Tonight was May and Buddy's Christmas program at school.  Each grade sang a song during a mini-musical where the story of Christmas was told by stars: Diva Star, North Star, Lucky Star, Rock Star, Falling Star, and Shooting Star.  It was very cute! 

May sang solo into the microphone to help the kindergarten class with their song.  She did an awesome job! 

I picked Sweets up after school today.  She is out until January 4th.  The other two have a half day tomorrow and are then out until the 3rd.  It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment