Thursday, December 23, 2010
This morning was court for BB. It was supposed to be TPR, but there was a glitch. Since they can't locate any parents, they had to publish notice of the hearing. Unfortunately, the publication for one potential father was not correct. So, they severed on mom, one potential dad, and John Doe, but they can't sever on the other potential dad until March. Yep, three month delay. I guess now my conservative estimate of the adoption being final by June becomes an optomistic outlook. Bottom line, BB is here, living as part of our family. We are just waiting for the legal side to catch up.