A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, December 30, 2011

Four Squirts

In our hotel shower, there are dispensers for shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel.  The kids think they are great.  After his shower, Buddy reported that he used three squirts of shower gel, four squirts of conditioner, and two squirts of shampoo.


Okay, the shower gel and the shampoo, I understood.  He doesn't use conditioner, so I asked if he used the conditioner before or after the shampoo.

Buddy said that he used the conditioner first.  So I asked if he washed it all out with the shampoo.  He stated he didn't put it on his hair!  I asked where he did put it...

His ARMPITS - two squirts each to make them smell good!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Glad you got that one documented, wouldn't want to forget that you. You can share it with his girl friend one day. :-)

    ReplyDelete