A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend's Almost Over

I'm so glad that this weekend is almost over.  To say things have been hectic is a total understatement.  Here's a review...
  • May did another FANTASTIC drama performance last night, and my parents thoroughly enjoyed it!
  • Sweets did not make it to the concert on Saturday, but Buddy had a great time, frozen yogurt and all!
  • BB has taken to screaming for attention a LOT.  Grandpa really doesn't like it (neither do the rest of us).
  • Buddy finished up his soccer this week.  I think we may have found his sport.
  • May is serving at the Christmas dinner at our church tonight.
  • I took one final last week, but I have one paper (which is about 3/4 done) and one final left before my semester is over on Wednesday. 
  • Buddy has his school concert on Tuesday.
  • I'm severely behind in Christmas shopping and other preparations.  Soon...
  • Everyone has been able to stay healthy.  PLEASE let it stay this way.
To summarize, we have had something beyond the normal work and school load 11 times in the last 13 days (concerts, rehearsals, performances, etc.).  This is after I deliberately decided NOT to have the kids participate in two activities they normally do this season, including the Christmas pageant at church with all its rehearsals. 

After Wednesday, my stress level will be drastically reduced, just as May enters finals!  Hopefully next weekend, we can actually get ready for Christmas and set the tree up.  I hope Sweets can join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment