A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Relief, Almost

I'm so glad my semester is finally complete. I delivered by paper yesterday and have been able to focus on work and catching up on so much more.

Friday and Monday are May's finals.  It is a fairly new experience for her.  Time management and prioritization are NOT her strengths.  Memory, intellect, empathy, problem solving - yes.  Reading, writing, planning, organizing - NO.  We have had our share of battles this week as I get frustrated with studying and assignments that haven't been done and she gets upset that she has to stay up, follow through, and finish.

She has three tests Friday and two more on Monday.  Then her semester is done too!

Buddy is doing fine but really wanting more time with mom.  I think BB is having the same issue.  Hopefully, this weekend will help remedy that situation.

As for Sweets, her dad said tonight that she could not come to my house again this weekend.  He would give no reason, simply kept repeating "no".  She is very upset, but I think she almost expected it.  Her focus now is to be able to come for Christmas.  I really hope he starts thinking about her instead of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment