A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sweets is Here!

It is almost too good to believe, but Sweets is at my house tonight!  Her dad agreed that she could go with us on our winter vacation.  Luckily our plans let us be flexible right up to the last minute.

Sweets told me that after her dad said yes on the phone, she started crying.  He then started to get upset and asked her why she was crying.  She told him she was so happy! 

When I hung up the phone after hearing yes, Buddy was so excited, he shreaked with joy!  He has missed her so much.  They virtually grew up as twins for about 3 years before Sweets moved to her dad's.  I think May would have screamed, except we were in a public place.

Although I'll be up very late packing (I'm no where near ready), I am truly happy that Sweets will be joining us on our trip.  I really didn't think this would happen, but nothing is impossible in God's hands!  This time prayers were answered as I had hoped!

2 comments: