A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, January 6, 2012

First Weekend

It's the first full weekend of 2012!  I'm happy to report that it is looking like a good one.

Sweets is here again; that's always a blessing!

BB is starting to say a word here and there without prompting.  At dinner tonight, he said "more" a few times!

Buddy got his report card and got all A's except one!

May had a good first week back at school.  She has a cooking class this semester, and she is very excited!

Saturday is a day with no commitments until we join friends for dinner.  Hopefully I can catch up on some long overdue chores around the house.

Sunday my sister will be in town for a belated Christmas celebration, as she got sick and missed the actual day with us.

I started reading the book Kisses from Katie - what an amazing young lady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment