A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, March 4, 2011

Then There Were 6

BB's two middle top teeth are breaking the skin! He cut all four of the top teeth within a few days. That makes six teeth total.  Amazingly, his happy demeanor hasn't left him during this time.

Last night BB held a fork on which I put a piece of peach. After playing a while and waving it around, he stuck it in his mouth.  It didn't take long to put the next few pieces on the fork in his mouth, but he wasn't too keen on giving the fork back to reload!

Tonight we tried again.  It took some time before he put the fork with food in his mouth, but after the first bite, the rest went quickly.  I'd say we are going to outgrow the baby food soon.

1 comment:

  1. It is so nice to be able to feed off the table. Gerber makes great toddler meals in chicken. They sit on the shelf, you nuke for 30 seconds, then eat! Tastes great for boxed meal.

    ReplyDelete