A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fabulous Family Day!

Today was a wonderful day!  Started with church - even got there early enough to not be rushed and socialize a little.  The sermon was about how God's kingdom does not discrimininate; the message was especially good for Mae.  Then we came home and my parents were already at our house, followed shortly by my uncle.  Not too long afterward, my local sister who picked up my out-of-town sister from the airport made it.

As a family, we celebrated three birthdays: BB turned 1 this week, my sister's birthday was the next day, and Buddy will be 8 next week.  We ate together, watched some TV/movies, and let the kids play.  It was a nice relaxing day without any major expectations.  Everyone pitched in and helped things go smoothly. 

I am so thankful we had this day all together!  Thank you, God, for my wonderful family.  We are so lucky to have each other!  I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment