A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

No Cavities

May and Buddy went to the dentist yesterday.  Good news - No Cavities!

May has discoloration on her front permanent teeth.  When I asked the dentist about it, he said it happened as each tooth was forming when she was an infant, probably in the first year of life.  Possible causes are too much amoxicillan or eating toothpaste resulting in too much flouride.  I asked if drugs in utero could cause it, and he said it was possible, but didn't know of studies confirming that. 

So much happened before this child became my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment