A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Puzzle

Tonight we had a very low key evening.  We had a simple supper from the grill.  May and I baked zucchini bread.  The boys played outside, managed to get wet and everything!  Boys will be boys!

While I was fixing dinner, Buddy started a Star Wars puzzle that he had been given.  After dinner, he continued while I got BB in bed and Precious settled.  Then I went in to help him at his request.  May popped popcorn, which was their treat tonight.  She then asked if she could watch TV, and I asked her to come join us instead.

Note that May does not especially like puzzles, never has.  Even Buddy made a comment to this effect when I asked her.  But she brought in the popcorn bowl, and the three of us finished the puzzle.  It turned out to be a fun experience for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment