A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Good Day

Sweets called tonight.  I hadn't heard from her since last Thursday, when her dad said she couldn't come over on the weekend.  She was happy when she called, and she had a Happy Valentine's Day at school.

On the positive side, she still has the puppy that her dad previously told her she couldn't leave behind when she came to my house.  I guess he had a change of heart.

On the negative side, her dad was too busy to drive her to Children's Chorus rehearsal last week after he said he would.  I didn't ask this week; I'm getting her a ride again.

Until she starts dwelling on "missing" us, she seems to be doing fine.  Hopefully she will be able to come over this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment