A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Saturday, February 11, 2012

No Visit

I called the CA to confirm today's pick up for Precious' visit.  I was informed the visit is canceled because mom never contacted the CA this week.  My parting words were "Thank you very much for letting me know."  I don't think the CA had any intention of calling me, just not showing up.

Court is this coming week.  We'll see if mom shows up for that.  If she has given up all ready, I don't know what to think.  I just can't understand.  Addiction is a very nasty thing.

On another topic, Sweets didn't get to come this weekend.  Her dad said no.  When she asked why, he said "because I said so".  She was not happy Thursday night when this exchange happened on the phone.  Hopefully she will call sometime this weekend.

Supposedly, the final court date for Lil Sis is at the end of the month.  Maybe CPS will get out of the picture (because there is no way they are going to pull either of the girls anyway), and then dad can relax and go back to a more normal exchange.  Unfortunately, this may just be wishful thinking on my part, but that's where I am right now.

1 comment:

  1. So glad precious is with you and her big brother. As you know I have been through this twice. It is so hard to understand a mother abandoning their children. So hard.

    ReplyDelete