A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Day

  • Took kids to school; ate breakfast on the way.
  • Rushed to work and read mountain of email that piled up after I left yesterday.
  • Juggled work and making phone calls necessary for school assignment.
  • Found someone else to handle appointment at school this afternoon so I could stay at work.
  • Skipped lunch.
  • Scheduled appointment to get van evaluated at repair shop.
  • Rushed out of work to pick kids up from school.
  • Finalized meeting with May's bio dad for this weekend.
  • Talked with May's teacher about finals and next year.
  • Brought Buddy home; said hello to BB.
  • Took May to doctor's appointment.
  • Drove Buddy and May to swimming lessons.
  • Completed enrollment for May, Buddy, and Sweets in Children's Chorus for next year.
  • Coordinated ride for Sweets to Chorus.
  • Brought dinner home.
  • Gave BB a bath and settled him in bed.
  • Put Buddy to bed.
  • Cleaned up kitchen.
  • Monitored May's homework as she studied for her math final tomorrow.
  • Set up a ride home from school tomorrow for May and Buddy.
  • Ushered May to bed.
  • Folded laundry; threw a load of towels in the washer.
  • Caught up on the computer and updated blog.
Can I go to bed now?

1 comment: