A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Happened?

Buddy got new glasses two weeks ago... TWO.  Tonight they are broken.  He got his first pair last summer, but by December they wouldn't stay on his face without slipping down.  We went in and were told that he has grown and they don't fit anymore (non-adjustable nose V too narrow and ear piece too short).  We ordered new glasses with adjustable nose pieces and wire rims instead of plastic.  I think he bent the ear pieces last week by how he takes them off.  As of today, one broke off at the screw.  I really hope they can fix it and we don't have to get another new pair...

1 comment: