A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Fun Overnight

Buddy had a wonderful time spending the night at his friend's house.  The mom said his behavior was wonderful and that it even rubbed off on her son, who asked questions more politely than usual.  What a joy to hear, especially after the not-so-good behavior around here lately!  The only downside - the boys DID NOT SLEEP.  Buddy claims they were up all night.  The mom said they were still up talking and giggling at 1am; she isn't sure when they went to sleep.  Now Buddy is overtired and having trouble falling asleep tonight, but I doubt it will take long.  So glad his first real overnight experience went so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment