A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Big Night Planned

Buddy is planning to spend Friday night at a friend's house.  It will be his first friend (as opposed to family) overnight.  It will also be his friend's first time to have someone spend the night.  The mom and I know each other through our older daughters who went to school together (until they moved to another district) and are now in children's chorus together.  The boys are now also in children's chorus. Buddy and his friend are SO EXCITED!  I'm hoping all goes well and they don't get too crazy or hyper!

No comments:

Post a Comment