A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Monday, September 13, 2010

Yum, Yum!

BB is a great eater! He now likes peas, green beans, squash, carrots, and applesauce. He tolerates the rice and oatmeal cereal, but he likes the veggies much more. We are just beginning the fruits, and I am convinced he will probably like them all. He sees a jar and spoon and gets very excited!

Diaper rash has arrived with a passion, though. His little tushy is almost raw from squirting little amounts of p**p in almost every diaper change. Diaper rash cream wasn't cutting it, even with cornstarch powder. I've moved on to A & D ointment, which seems to sooth but is not yet healing. BB loves his bath, and I think it makes him feel much better, but he screams whenever you touch his redness. Hopefully his tummy / GI will adjust soon and come to a happy medium between the infrequent bowel movements days apart and the now constant output.

No comments:

Post a Comment