A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Six Months Old

BB is now six months old!  Where has the time gone?  He is the most adorable little guy, and I absolutely love, love, love him!  He now rolls over both ways and has just started sitting up enough to count it as actually sitting.  He stayed over a minute in a sitting position today, way up from three seconds just days ago.  Still no teeth, but he chows down on the baby food. 

At court this week, the case plan officially changed to severance and adoption.  If everything goes perfectly, TPR could happen by the end of the year.  Knowing how something usually goes awry, I will be happy if it happens by the end of February.  Adoption is starting to seem very real! 

I am so thankful that I quit trying to control my placement situation and just left it up to the Man upstairs!  BB is such a blessing to our family.  He is so happy, even when he wakes in the morning.  He is also very alert and engaging.  Praise God that we were chosen to be his forever family!

No comments:

Post a Comment