A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Busy Day Ahead

Saturday morning starts with May, Sweets, and Buddy going off to Children's Chorus rehearsal.  They are up and excited to go.  I pick them up at noon and rush to the other side of town for a foster care training class (you know, those things you need to keep your license - most get old after 16 years!).  Tonight we are going to an Autumn Moon Festival with friends who adopted their daughter from China.  That should be lots of fun and a new experience for us!  Somewhere in there I need to make progress on a paper for my class.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment