A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Monday, August 13, 2012

Another Year Starts

May started school today. I think she had a good first day back.  It's so hard for me to believe she is in eighth grade.  Next year will be high school.  How fast time flies!

Buddy starts on Wednesday.  Tonight was Meet the Teacher for him.  His fourth grade teacher was also his first grade teacher, and Buddy loves him! 

Both kids are virtually required to have a computer with internet to do their homework.  So far, I have not allowed internet access unless they are monitored, and then only from my computer.  The others in the house can't access the internet.  Guess it's time to move into this century...

No comments:

Post a Comment