A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, April 6, 2012

Checkup

BB and Precious had their 2 year and 2 month checkups this week.  Everything is good!

BB is now 37" tall and weighs 32.5 pounds.  Precious is 24" and weighs 11.5 pounds.  She is about too long for some of her 0-3 month clothes!

The doctor is concerned about BB's speech, especially based on bio mom's history.  I said he has started to make noticeable progress over the last month, since the therapy format changed.  He wants to see BB back this summer to make sure progress continues to be significant. 

Precious is doing great.  No concerns, but he told me what to put on the very dry patches on her face - hydrocortisone 1% cream covered with vaseline.  One application after her bath last night, and there is already a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment