A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Catching Up

Today was a day for relaxing and for catching up.  I didn't finish everything on my to do list (not even close), but I got a few things done.  My semester is officially over now, after I sent in my final paper last night at midnight.  I feel the stress level dropping considerably. 

It was nice to have a day with no commitments.  I did all the usual stuff - laundry, dishes, shopping, bills - but it felt good.  I even finalized some of our summer vacation plans.  Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I graduated from law school in my 40's and it appeared to be a really different experience from some of my younger classmates. I can't imagine parenting alone the kids we adopted while working and going to law school. That is an enormous load and my hat is off to you! I'm happy for you that the end is in sight and hope that you get the internship you want.

    ReplyDelete