A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, April 27, 2012

Patience is Not Always a Virtue

I arrived at 2:30pm for a 2:45pm doctor's appointment this afternoon.  All paperwork and payment was done in less than ten minutes.  Then I proceeded to wait ... and wait ... and WAIT.  At 3:30pm I went up to the desk and said that I just wanted to check, because my appointment was 45 minutes ago.

I was informed that Dr. was running two hours behind.  Yep, TWO HOURS.  I scheduled this appointment two months ago and couldn't wait over an hour more before even getting called back.  I was so frustrated.

Now I have a 7:30am appointment, but not until the first week of July!  What a WASTE of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment