A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Not Ready Yet

Since I am home four days in a row this weekend, I thought I would give toilet training a try with BB.  No way, no how.  He is totally not ready.  Although he will pee in the toilet, semi-on-command, he has only once pooed and that was likely an accident.  He soaked and messed four pair of training pants in less than half a day.  That was despite peeing on the toilet at least twice during that time.  The wet and messy pants made no difference to him at all.  I think we are waiting a few more months before trying again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment