A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, November 30, 2012

No Home

I came home from work at lunchtime today.  BB was not interested in napping, AT ALL.  Thankfully he played in his room for a while, letting me get some things organized. 

About 2:30pm, I loaded BB and Precious into the van.  It was time to go pick up Buddy from school.  Then we were off across town to pick up Sweets and Lil Sis, who was going to spend the weekend with her maternal uncle on my side of town.

A few blocks away from our house, I realized I had left my cell phone on the counter.  So, I turned around to go get it. 

BB was very upset.  He started yelling "No Home"!  He wanted to pick up Buddy and Sweets!  This little boy really loves his big brother and sister!  Just maybe, he was also trying to make sure he wasn't going home to another naptime!

No comments:

Post a Comment