A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hello?

I was changing BB this afternoon.
 
He was squirming, so I let him hold my cell phone. 
 
(You know where this is going, right?)
 
Usually, he plays with the camera.
 
Today he made a phone call.
 
I caught him, just not fast enough.
 
So, I said "Hello?  I'm sorry my son accidentally called."
 
Response, "Is everything okay?"
 
"Yes.  Who is this?  I'm not sure who he called."
 
"Sheriff's department."
 
(Fabulous, right?)
 
"We are fine.  I'm sorry.  We are both okay.  Thank you.  Good bye."
 
"Good bye."
 
Luckily, it wasn't the 9-1-1 number.
 
One of my contacts works at the sheriff's department,
 and the non-emergency line is programmed as the work number."
 
Tonight I had someone show me how to better lock my phone.  :-)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment