A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Sunday, July 15, 2012

He's Off

Buddy was so ready to go to camp!  He kept asking all morning, "How much longer?"  Even in the check-in line, you could tell he was ready to get on that bus.  He did take time to tell everyone good-bye, but he didn't look back.  I waved at him and blew him a kiss after he found his seat on the bus (don't know if he appreciated that second part).  He's proud of himself, going off for a week without anyone he knows.  I'm proud of him for being so adventurous (he's getting so grown up!).  I am sure he will have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment