A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Saturday, July 21, 2012

All Together Again

Buddy is back from camp.  When I met the bus this afternoon, he sauntered up to me and smiled.  I gave him a hug and he hugged me back.  He said he liked camp a whole lot and that he had a whole bunch of fun.  Then he asked if he could go again next year!

Later, as we were waiting to claim his sleeping bag, he told me that while he was at camp, he "forgot" about us because they were so busy!  For Buddy, this is huge.  He is always worried about who is where doing what.  I think he truly had a fabulous time!

No comments:

Post a Comment