A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Home

I'm so glad to be home.  We arrived late last night.  I missed my babies so much, and I can't believe how they seem to have changed in just ten days!

BB is finally saying enough words to really start to understand him.  YEAH!  He has also learned how to continously crawl out of the crib.  BOO!  All of BB's bottles are finally put away.  YEAH!  He is still not very interested in graduating from diapers.  BOO!  BB was very happy to see us all this morning, and when we picked up Sweets later in the day, I think he was finally at peace with the world.

Precious is growing, growing, growing!  She can roll from her belly to her back.  She can almost roll the other way.  She seems far more alert and doesn't sleep nearly as much.  I started her with rice cereal today and I think she is getting it!  She has been mostly smiles and was very happy when we returned.

Sweets was thrilled to get to come back to my house today.  It was hours later than we expected, but that's how it goes with her dad.  She's here now, and I'm not asking about when she has to be returned.  So far the behavior has been better than usual.  One can only hope this continues!

Thank you, Lord, for a wonderful vacation with family.  Thank you for keeping everyone safe and bringing us all back together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment