A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, September 23, 2011

Toast

After much troubleshooting and telephone wait time for technical support, Mae's special CD player for her audio books is officially toast. She needs this for her school textbooks due to her dyslexia. This is the second device that has broken right at the one year mark. It's amazing how each managed to become unusable during the first month of school!

I've decided to go a different route this time. These special audio books only play on certain devices, but now a commercial MP3 player is available at less than 1/5 the cost of the special CD player. I sure hope it works. Perhaps it will be more durable as well. Off to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment