A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Respite

We had a two year old boy for respite today.  I was curious how BB would do.  Both boys played great together!  Although they both wanted the same toy sometimes, they negotiated the situation well.  Our guest did not fuss all day.  BB whined a little, but not much, considering the bigger kids were paying much more attention to the new kid on the block!


At the end of the day, the boys had a blast in the bathtub. 


Buddy got in with them.


They started cracking up as he poured water over their heads and his.


They all got in on the fun!


It was a great way to end the day!

And yes, they all went to bed nicely too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment