A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Dance

Today I am doing the happy dance!  After my law school class this morning, I stopped in to check exactly how many more credits I needed to graduate.  The answer:

12!

This means that after this semester, I only have two more semesters at half-time before I am done!  This is a whole semester earlier than I anticipated when I originally switched to half-time.  Those summer classes made all the difference!

The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter!  Only two more semesters (or one plus summer if I really want to kill myself stress out, NOT).  This will be a huge help, since tuition has skyrocketed in the last couple of years.  I have to say it is getting exhausting working 30+ hours a week, taking 6+ credit hours per semester, and raising four kids, one long distance.  I am so ready to have law school behind me!

1 comment: