A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Thursday, September 15, 2011

All Done

Tonight at dinner, BB signed and said "All done!" 

This is HUGE!!!

You see, BB doesn't talk at all yet.
He babbles and takes turns with you,
but he doesn't say real words.

He has been in speech therapy for over two months.

He will say "Hi" when playing with a phone,
but he won't say it to a person.

He will wave bye-bye.
BB may have said "bye" once out of the blue.

He only "talks" on his terms, never when prompted.
It is almost as if he refuses if he knows we expect it.

BUT, today he said "All done" more than once,
in context, when asked!

YEAH!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting!! Britton is almost 19 months sounds much like your BB. He says, "momma", "ba" (ball) and can say "da" (daddy) but doesn't much. He babbles and it sounds like he is trying to say things but nothing comes out right...yet. I am not concerned...yet. I think he will get it together soon. Just as I think you BB will too. :) Yeah for progress.

    ReplyDelete