A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. --Forest E. Witcraft

Friday, April 22, 2011

POA - Finally

This morning I took off from work and went to pick up Sweets since there was no school.  Since her dad currently has no vehicle, I helped him run an errand and then took him to a shipping store to sign the Power of Attorney so I have permission to get Sweets medical care.  Such a small thing, but blown into such a big deal during spring break when he didn't get it done.  Now, for six months, I don't have to worry about not having that piece of paper if Sweets gets sick or we want to go out of town.  It won't be an issue for any upcoming vacation, and hopefully, she won't miss another trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment